Job Title: Psychotherapists & Psychologists
Silver Psychotherapy, a group private practice in Maryland, is looking for full-time/part-time Psychotherapists & Psychologists to join our group practice. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Maryland, preferably with private practice experience. Compensation is a percentage based on income received as well as a non-clinical hourly rate. All employees are W2 status. Sign on bonus for those with Certifications!
The therapist must have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, Brainspotting/EMDR, family, etc.). Silver Psychotherapy provides a steady stream of referrals, and candidates are encouraged to self-promote as well. Candidates must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and a positive-minded group of clinicians.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in-house admin/medical biller to coordinate scheduler/benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- Individual Supervision for those working towards independent licensure
- Monthly group case consultation
- Paid time off and major holidays paid
- Health, Vision & Dental (FT staff only)
- Continuing Education Credit
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Credentialing with insurance, if not previously credentialed
- Current State of Maryland license as a RN, CNP, PhD, PsyD, LCSW/LMSW, LMFT/LGMFT or LCPC/LGPC
- Willing to work 25 hours per week or more
- Paneled with BCBS/Cigna a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- CNP-MH, Clinical Psychologist, LCPC/LGPC, LMFT/LGMFT, LCSW/LMSW (please do not apply until you are licensed within the state of Maryland).