Group therapy allows for many people to come together (sometimes on a virtual platform), with the facilitation of a therapist, to focus on the same issue. Examples include:
- a caregiver support group
- medically fragile youth/ Parenting the Medically fragile
- Men/Women’s Depression group
- Divorce Recovery Group
Some groups may be “Open”- meaning that clients can start the group at any point. Some groups may be “closed”- meaning that they would not allow for new group members to join after the group starts. Groups therapy may have a series that meets weekly or bi-weekly for a period of 4-8 weeks.
*All groups are self-pay, $50 per group or pre-pay for the series for a discount.
Join our current Virtual Groups for 2022
- Breathe In the New Year – A 6 week virtual group therapy series for women
struggling with anxiety, trauma, or stress. Meeting Tuesdays @10am, starting in January. Breathe in the New Year
- Every Body for Everybody – This is an 8 week psychoeducational/process virtual group that explores issues surrounding body image and self esteem. Topics include: perfectionism, social media, body image, thoughts and how our mood related to one’s sense of self. Two groups: Young adult 18yo-25yo, and Adult 25+, Meeting in the Evenings