supervision, consultation and training / speaking
Racial Trauma and Minority Marginalization: A Clinician’s Guide to Culturally Competent Assessment & Treatment – CEU for Providers.
November 18th, 1pm-4:15
Join us for this dynamic in-person training by Dr. Dwayne Buckingham on Racial Trauma and Minority Marginalization: A Clinician’s Guide to Culturally Competent Assessment & Treatment. To learn more about Dr. Buckingham, click here. In this course you can expect to learn:
- Define racial trauma and minority marginalization
- Identify clinical blind spots that can contribute to racial trauma and
marginalization of minority groups
- Assess for unknown trauma related emotions and behavior exhibited by
- Describe clinical interventions and techniques that create mistrust among
- Develop culturally competence treatment plans and apply client-centered
Category 1 CEU’s available for purchase. Join us for a free networking happy hour following the training, food & drinks provided.
Contact us to tailor a training or speaking engagement focused on a topic of your choice. Our therapists have unique specialties and can provide an interactive training experience. Radio, podcast and other multi-media platforms are encouraged to inquire about opportunities for Silver Psychotherapy staff to engage in discussion on mental health issues.
Brainspotting Phase 1 Training
Silver Psychotherapy is happy to host Dr. Christine Ranck (NY) and Dr. Pie Frey (CO) for the Phase 1 Brainspotting training. For more information, please contact becky@silverpsychotherapy. To register, please go to https://brainspotting.com/training/brainspotting-phase-1-frederick-maryland-in-person/2023-03-10/